photo credit, Flickr
What’s on your list of biggest stress makers? Although I don’t have kids, I’m going to say…KIDS, according to all people who have kids! So, whats on you list?
As heard on Brian & The Morning Grind, recent survey of 2,000 American’s showed only 27% knew the answer to when taxes are due (April 15), but what the top stress makers in our lives?
- Taxes- 73% say it’s a top stressor
- Going to the Doctor- 67%
- Holiday Shopping- 64%
- Going to the Dentist- 64%
- Family Events- 64%
- Credit Card Debt- 64%
- Traveling- 61%
- How Much Money is in the Bank- 60%
- Paying our Rent or Mortgage- 59%
- Visits from Our In-Laws- 59%